Last update: 22nd February 2021
INTERPRETATION ET DEFINITIONS
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- The Association (referred to as the “Association”, “TAE Luxembourg”, “We” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to the association Toutes à l’école Luxembourg, 33 rue Emile Lavandier, L-1924, Luxembourg
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account signifies a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- The Website refers to the association TAE Luxembourg, accessible from the link https://www.toutesalecole.lu
- Country refers to: Luxembourg
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Association. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Association to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Association, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Association in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Association, once it processes your personal data, acts as data controller as defined by Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC known as the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“). This means that it processes your personal data on its own behalf and for the purposes of its legal obligations as described below.
Types of data collected
When using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- Name and surname
- Phone number, Address, post code, town
- Usage data
Tracking technologies and cookies
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes described below:
- Necessary/essential cookies
Type: Session cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available on the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, some essential functionality of our Website cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to enable the performance of these essential functionality.
- Cookies policy / Cookie acceptance notice
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the Website, such as remembering your login information or your language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
- Tracking and performance cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Third-party services
Purpose: These cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information collected through these cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is generally linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these cookies to test new advertisements, pages or new features of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of your personal data
The Association may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the use of our service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone calls, text or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or informative communications related to features, products or services contracted, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer and similar to those which you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have chosen not to receive this information.
- To manage your requests: to assist and manage your requests addressed to the Association.
We may share your personal data in the following situations:
- With service providers: we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to show you advertisements to help support and maintain our service, to advertise to you on third party websites after visiting our service, to contact you.
- With other users: When you share personal data or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, that information may be seen by all users and may be publicly disclosed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, photos, and a description of your activity. Likewise, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you, and view your profile.
Retention of your personal data
The Association will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain such data for longer periods.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the Association’s operating offices and any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your country or other government jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
When your personal data is transferred to countries which are not deemed to offer an adequate level of protection to personal data, the Association formalizes standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. You have the possibility to read these standard contractual clauses by contacting the Association for this purpose.
Disclosure of your personal data
If the Association is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, your personal data may be transferred.
Other legal requirements
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Association, protect themselves from evidence in the event of a dispute,
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- Protect the personal safety of Website users or the public
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us
- request access to your personal data,
- to object to the processing of your personal data by the Association, including for marketing purposes,
- to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data,
- to request that your personal data be rectified when incorrect,
- to request their erasure, and
- to request their portability.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
Usage, performance and miscellaneous
We may use third party service providers to improve our service.
Our service is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact Us. If we learn that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we are to rely on consent as the legal basis for processing your information and your country requires the consent of a parent, we may require the consent of your parents before collecting and using this information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By e-mail:
- By visiting the Contact page on our website: https://www.toutesalecole.lu
- By phone: